A classic black blazer is one of the most versatile pieces every girlfriend should own. At Turn It On, we recognize this universally classic garment and that it is a critical part of the Crossover Concept of Turn It On. But have you ever thought of trading out that blazer for the fashionable Reformer Jacket from Turn It On Fitness?
The Reformer Jacket easily transitions from day-to-night and can be paired with everything from jeans and a t-shirt to a more sophisticated evening ensemble. We all have crazy days and sometimes we need a little help looking stylish, feeling good and being comfortable. The versatile Reformer Jacket might just be the answer to your crazy days. It comes in the on-trend colors of green, orchid and the good ole proven standby-black. We just added a white Reformer to the mix for summer fun and it is so phenom.
Let’s take a look at how you can crossover with this phenomenal jacket. Here’s a few throw together pieces that will pair up beautifully with the Reformer Jacket.
Daytime: Tank or T with All Turn It On Styles
1. A white Tank or T with Turn It On’s Striker Pant, Reformer Jacket tied at the waist, simple pearl studs, a wedged flip flop, and let’s not forget peeps that scream “I’m UH-MAZING”!
2. A white Tank or T with Turn It On’s Sprint Pant, this time wearing the Reformer Jacket unzipped, using a brightly colored scarf at the waist instead of a belt, some bracelets, a chunky necklace and a nice colorful flat, and last but least a great
colorful chunky bag that carries all your necessary STUFF!
3. A white Tank or T with Turn It On’s Speed Pant—let’s be casual but fashionable–relax in your ole flip flops, Reformer jacket zipped to about where the cleavage starts and pull your hair back to show off your face in all it’s glory. Top off this great
casual look with your fantastic SMILE–looking good girlfriend!
Night Time: Tank or T with Turn It On’s Reformer Jacket
1. A white Tank or T with Turn It On’s Reformer Jacket and a long yummy cashmere skirt, a nice stacked heel, gold chain belt, a clutch in hand and red lips to go, go , go!
2. A white Tank or T with Turn It On’s Reformer Jacket paired with a leather skirt that screams buttery, leather motor boots, lot’s of chain necklaces in all different lengths, ear bobs that slightly dangle and a great looking crossover bag that tops off this on trend look with style.
3. A white Tank or T with Turn It On’s Reformer Jacket to add that confidence to your short denim skirt, rocking jewelry that shows off your personality, fish nets and those great thigh high boots that takes you dancing all night long.
There you have it, six outfits, wearing a white tank or T with stand alone Turn It On styles or by adding your closet to turn up the volume with style and class. Pretty simple and easy but always remember:
Turn It On and Look Fab!